What Conditions do I treat?
- Hormonal imbalance in men and women including sex hormones, thyroid hormones and adrenal dysfunction
- PMS, PMDD, Menstrual Disorders, PCOS, peri-menopause and menopause
- Vaginal dryness and pain with intercourse
- Decreased Sex Drive
- Risk factors for chronic disease and metabolic disfunction
- Autoimmune dysfunction and generalized inflammation from food allergies/sensitivities, and intolerances
- Autoimmune thyroid disease and generalized thyroid dysfunction
- Obesity and weight loss resistance
- Vitamin and Nutrient Deficiencies
How can I help you improve your overall health?
One valuable step is to examine your hormone levels and discover how a hormone imbalance may be impacting your health, causing weight gain, affecting your sleep at night, or just making it hard for you to mentally get through the day! Testing for sex hormones levels, thyroid dysfunction, adrenal dysfunction, and insulin resistance gives invaluable information in developing a plan to treat your symptoms.
Examine your gut health. The research regarding the mind-gut connection continues to support the magnitude that gut health plays in decreasing inflammation in our brain and body, optimizing hormone levels, and enhancing our immune function.
Evaluate and treat metabolic dysfunction (a collection of risk factors that increase your chance of developing heart disease, stroke, and Type 2 diabetes) by providing you with the tools to stabilize your blood sugar and decrease insulin levels to promote weight loss and increase muscle mass.
What tests do I utilize to assess your health?
- The DUTCH Complete™ is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to the lab to be processed via US mail.
- The GI-MAP™ and Genova GI Effects® are both tests that utilize cutting-edge technologies and biomarkers to provide valuable insight into digestive function, intestinal inflammation, and the intestinal microbiome. Both tests also can detect harmful bacteria, fungi, and parasites that may be contributing to the cause of chronic illnesses and fatigue.
- Specialized testing for SIBO (Small intestine bacterial overgrowth) and food allergy and sensitivity testing
- Saliva cortisol testing to assess the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) axis. Our HPA axis is multi-organ endocrine system that regulates our stress response, controls our “fight or flight” mechanism and subsequently is affected negatively by chronic stress and disease. Symptoms can vary when this system is not functioning correctly but saliva and/or urine testing can provide direction for clinical intervention with targeted therapeutic treatments.
- Specialized and routine blood testing to evaluate for metabolic dysfunction, cardiac risks, abnormal blood sugar, specific hormone testing, food sensitivities and nutrient deficiencies.